About this site:

Deal Friends is dedicated to sharing products and deals pertaining to infants and children. I search the internet looking for deals. When I find something great, I'll post it here. If you know of something I've missed, please share!



Friday, December 10, 2010

10 People Will Win Up to $100 at Persnickety Clothing Company


Persnickety Clothing Company has some of the cutest clothes for girls that I have seen. I wish I could afford more of it than we have. They are currently running a giveaway on their Facebook pages. 10 winners will win between $35 and $100 to spend. All you have to do is LIKE their Facebook page and then comment on who sent you. If you do like them, please tell them Liz @ Deal Friends blog sent you. Then, get your friends to like them so you can win too!

No comments:

Post a Comment