About this site:

Deal Friends is dedicated to sharing products and deals pertaining to infants and children. I search the internet looking for deals. When I find something great, I'll post it here. If you know of something I've missed, please share!



Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Rudolph, Clarice, Bumble and Frosty at Build A Bear


So these are not even close to a good deal, but they are so cute I just had to share! I got a coupon in the mail from Build A Bear today and they were advertising free mini clips with each animal from the Rudolph collection. I know that they will sell out. Since we were going to get them anyway, I decided to take the kids today. We picked up a Rudolph and Clarice. Rudolph's nose lights up and Clarice has a light up heart. They even talk to each other (when you push their ears). Bumble was pretty cute too, but I decided to limit it to two.
As we were leaving, I noticed Frosty. I think he must be in store only though because I can't find a picture online.

I figure, even when the kids don't play with them anymore, they'll make cute decorations. It helps justify the cost. I did use a $5 off coupon and we got one free Clarice tiny clip.

1 comment: