About this site:

Deal Friends is dedicated to sharing products and deals pertaining to infants and children. I search the internet looking for deals. When I find something great, I'll post it here. If you know of something I've missed, please share!



Thursday, November 4, 2010

Ebeanstalk.com Review


Have you been to ebeanstalk.com yet? I just recently learned about this site and I love it. You have many choices when it comes to purchasing for your children online. There are quite a few reasons that ebeanstalk.com is unique.

Ebeanstalk looked carefully at 10,000 developmental children's toys. From those 10,000 toys, a panel of experts selected what they felt were the 600 best learning toys. Their experts consist of a Child Psychologist, Speech Pathologist, Child Physical Therapist, Pediatric Occupational Therapist and a Special Educator. They also involve their "Mother Board", which is a panel of over 700 moms. The lucky 600 to make the cut are the products you will find on ebeanstalk. Truly, the best of the best.

As I was looking around the site, I was amazed by the number of quality kids toys that they carried. These are some of my favorites:



I know that my kids could sit and watch the balls roll down this Click Clack Ball Track over and over again.

The Rody horse it something that I have been thinking about for a while. I only hesitate because I am afraid one horse won't be enough! I know both of my kids would enjoy bouncing on Rody.
Anything farm related is a hit at our house. I think that the 2 year old would enjoy this a lot. It would be a great quiet time activity.

My favorite feature of ebeanstalk is their targeted age range. Their toys aren't just grouped by age, they are actually broken into 3 month intervals. When you look at baby toys , the suggested age ranges will be 3 months, 6 months, 9 months and 12 months. These 3 month intervals continue on through the toddler years. This really helps you to choose something developmentally appropriate.

Other unique features I found on the site were the grandparent hotline (with a special grandparent discount and birthday calendar reminders), a special toy category for children with developmental delays and custom instruction cards for each item to help you get the most out of play time.

Ebeanstalk carries all of the brands you love such as: Melissa and Doug, Haba, Radio Flyer and Learning Resources. They offer a 30 return policy and free shipping on many items. As you do your holiday shopping, give ebeanstalk.com a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment