About this site:

Deal Friends is dedicated to sharing products and deals pertaining to infants and children. I search the internet looking for deals. When I find something great, I'll post it here. If you know of something I've missed, please share!



Thursday, November 4, 2010

DownEast Wants to Help You "Spice Up the Holidays"

Taken from the DownEast Press Release: High-style, low-price retailer DownEast Home & Clothing has announced a new “Spice Up the Holidays” campaign that offers shoppers a gift in return for readying their homes for guests this season. For purchases on specific items made at all store locations in Utah and Idaho from now through November 24, 2010, shoppers will receive back a percentage of their expenditure in gift cards. As always, the DownEast customer service team is available at every store to offer home decorating advice, including ways to make your home more welcoming to guests this holiday.


I have purchased so many linens from DownEast over the years that I will be set for many holidays to come. I have purchased tablecloths, napkins and rings, table runners, serving pieces and even matching pieces to my Great White dishes. They also have nice centerpieces. If you are planning to host company this holiday season, stop by and see what DownEast has to offer. They are giving out gift cards between $25 and $250, depending on how much you spend.

No comments:

Post a Comment