About this site:

Deal Friends is dedicated to sharing products and deals pertaining to infants and children. I search the internet looking for deals. When I find something great, I'll post it here. If you know of something I've missed, please share!



Sunday, November 28, 2010

Cyber Monday Deals


American Girl is offering an additional 10% off their last chance items. Supposedly, other items will be up to 50% off.
Mattel is offering an extra 20% off and free shipping, but only until 6 am.
Pottery Barn Kids is taking 20% off stockings and Christmas decor. Many of the items ship free.
Build-A-Bear has 7 bears for $7. You can request stuffed or unstuffed bears. If they are unstuffed, your kids can still take them in to the store and have them stuffed. Free shipping if you spend $50.
Amazon has the Strawberry Shortcake car and doll for $10 with free Prime shipping
The Leapster Explorer deal I posted about previously is still valid at Target.

I will continue to update this list with any other interesting offers.

No comments:

Post a Comment