I am not really a coffee drinker, but I know a lot of people that are. I have been hearing a lot of buzz lately about the Brugo mug and it got me wondering if it may be just the right Christmas gift for a few people on my list. I was anxious to try it out.
I was very excited when my new mug arrived. Yay for purple! Don't worry though, if purple isn't your thing, they have 13 colors for you to choose from. Unfortunately, my new purple mug wasn't mine for long. The moment Sissy set her eyes on it, she claimed it as her own. Therefore, the trial run with my Brugo was done with a 2 year old. I guess that really puts the mug to the test.
We set out to make yummy hot chocolate for our mug. We headed to the kitchen to get everything ready. We heated the hot chocolate just as the package recommends, which is always too hot. It was the perfect temperature to try out the mug. I showed Sissy how to tip the mug to let the hot chocolate flow into the cooling area, we swirled it around and she anxiously took a drink. I was a little nervous as she took that first drink. To my relief, the Brugo mug worked perfectly. No scalded little mouths to tend to. Just a very happy little one enjoying her hot chocolate.
I have been very pleased with our Brugo and as the temperatures have cooled off, it has been used a lot. My least favorite feature is that it is just a bit heavy. However, that is minor in exchange for its convenience. My favorite feature is that it is LEAKPROOF. That means I have been able to throw it in my purse and carry it with me with no worries.
Here are all the things you want to know about the Brugo mug:
- The Brugo has three settings: lock, tip and cool, and sip. Lock will make your mug 100% leakproof. Use tip and cool to allow your drink to flow into the cooling chamber. Sip is for regular drinking of something already at the perfect temperature.
- Brugo has a patented technology to keep your beverage at the perfect temperature from start to finish. It keeps it in the "perfect temperature zone".
- Brugo was developed by a self-proclaimed coffee addict with a desire to create the perfect mug.
- With Brugo, there is no waiting to enjoy your coffee. Thanks to the perfect temperature zone you can enjoy your drink right away.
- Brugo comes in 13 stylish colors with stainless steel and chrome accents, has an ergonomic grip, a no-slip bottom and double wall insulation.
If you have a coffee lover on your Christmas list, I can recommend the Brugo mug as a gift solution. You might want to order two, because once it arrives, you are going to want to use it yourself. Plus, when you order two or more, they are only $14.95. Add the word LEAKPROOF at the end of your address when ordering to ensure you get the new leakproof mugs.
See the Brugo mug in action on You Tube!
Now the fun part, win a Brugo mug! Brugo has generously offered to give one lucky Deal Friends reader their own Brugo. Here's how you can win:
Mandatory Entry: Visit the Brugo mug site and let me know which color you would like if you were to win (Note: the winner will receive a randomly chosen mug from Brugo!).
Bonus Entries: Follow Us!
• Follow Deal Friends publicly on Google Friend Connect (GFC), Subscribe via email or reader, Like Deal Friends on Facebook and/or follow Deal Friends on Twitter. (See the top, right of the blog for easy links to all of these.)
• Enter my other giveaways.
• Cast a vote for me on Top Baby Blogs. Clicking on the button in my Blogroll counts as a vote.
There are many ways to enter, do one or do all. Be sure to leave a separate comment for each entry that you complete. This contests ends at 11:59pm PST on December 13th. Winner will be notified via email and will have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen. This contest is open to US residents 18 and older.
*Disclosure- I was provided with a Brugo mug free of charge in exchange for my honest opinions on the product.