About this site:

Deal Friends is dedicated to sharing products and deals pertaining to infants and children. I search the internet looking for deals. When I find something great, I'll post it here. If you know of something I've missed, please share!



Saturday, October 9, 2010

Tunnel of Terror Haunted Carwash $5, Thriller Tickets $17

If you live in the Salt Lake area, Groupon has a great side deal going on. Turbo Express carwash (on Foothill) is turning into a haunted carwash on Oct. 15. From 6-10 each night, you can drive through the fog and get your car washed with glow in the dark soap. The Groupon info says you'll be greeted by spooks and other haunts.
It usually costs $10 per car, but order through Groupon and you only pay $5. It benefits Shriners Children's Hospital and a regular car wash usually costs more than that.
I also noticed The Daily Deal has $30 ODT Thriller tickets for $17.

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    I have been visiting various blogs for my dissertation research. I have found your blog to be quite useful. Keep updating your blog with valuable information...

    ReplyDelete