About this site:

Deal Friends is dedicated to sharing products and deals pertaining to infants and children. I search the internet looking for deals. When I find something great, I'll post it here. If you know of something I've missed, please share!



Monday, October 4, 2010

Tonka Interactive Rumblin Chuck $24


Amazon has the Interactive Rumblin Chuck for $34. Then, at checkout, they take an additional $10 off making it $24 (see Playskool promo below). It is $40 at Toys R Us. Add a $1 item and you'll get free shipping too. I just picked this up for the little man's birthday. I know he'll love it.

The $1o off is thanks to a $10 off $30 Playskool promotion. For a limited time, Amazon is taking $10 off a $30 Playskool purchase. You'll see the discount at checkout. It must be sold through Amazon and not a third party seller.

1 comment:

  1. Hey there! I am from giveaway blogs, and came to follow you blog :-) By the way it is super cute! Would love for you to come follow me back :-)

    http://chicnsavvyreviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete