About this site:

Deal Friends is dedicated to sharing products and deals pertaining to infants and children. I search the internet looking for deals. When I find something great, I'll post it here. If you know of something I've missed, please share!



Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Save Even More On Beauty and the Beast With Rebates


I'm sure most of you have taken advantage of one of the great deals on Disney's Beauty and the Beast DVD. However, some of you may not know that you can save even more with two $5 rebates:

Get a $5 rebate when you buy 3 Campbell's soups or SpaghettiOs. This rebate will work with Toy Story 3 as well. You can also go to Campbell's and print soup and SpaghettiOs coupons.

Get a $5 rebate when you buy 2 Western Bagel products.

If you haven't picked up your copy of BatB yet, you can still get a great deal. I bought mine for $22.99 at Toys R Us. I used a $10 manufacturer's coupon to make the total $12.99. I also decided to pre-order Toy Story 3 for which they took an additional $10 off, making my final price before the rebates $2.99. I did have to pay $5 to pre-order Toy Story 3 but that will go toward the purchase price. TRU also took $5 more off the price of TS3 for pre-ordering.

1 comment:

  1. I'm now following you on GFC (Rachel Raymond) from your link on the giveaway blogs forum. Please follow me back?

    http://rachelsgiveaways.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete