About this site:

Deal Friends is dedicated to sharing products and deals pertaining to infants and children. I search the internet looking for deals. When I find something great, I'll post it here. If you know of something I've missed, please share!



Sunday, October 17, 2010

KMart Toy Sale

I scored big on toys at KMart this weekend. They had an aisle of clearance toys that were 50% off the clearance price. I wanted to take a picture of all of it, but my husband put it away before the kids saw everything!
I picked up:
Trio airport
Trio police station
Nerf glow in the dark gun
Etch a Sketch
Tonka dump truck
Geo Trax Flo's Cafe
Geo Trax RC Lightning McQueen
Tonka Bounce Back Racer
Barbie puppies
3 3-packs of Trackmaster Thomas train cars
4 64 oz miracle bubbles

All this was $90. I also saw a Little Tikes School Bus Climber/Slide for $27, Shake and Go Speedway $26, many other Trio sets, Polly Pocket, My Little Pony, VTech VSmile games and systems, LeapFrog Tag systems $13-$15. So many things that I had a hard time leaving behind! I'm not sure how long this sale lasts so you may want to call ahead.

KMart has these toy sales a few times a year. Target also has a great toy clearance each January and July.

No comments:

Post a Comment