About this site:

Deal Friends is dedicated to sharing products and deals pertaining to infants and children. I search the internet looking for deals. When I find something great, I'll post it here. If you know of something I've missed, please share!



Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Buy a Pink Tee or Cami from DownEast Basics for $5 and Support Breast Cancer Research


DownEast Basics is having a Live For Pink sale. All of their pink tees and camis are on sale for only $5. Plus, half of the proceeds will be donated to the fight against breast cancer. I don't know anyone that doesn't love their basics line. This is the perfect time to get a couple of new layering pieces for winter while supporting a great cause. I picked one up already. Plus, while I was there I found ivory, red and brown shirts on clearance for $3. I bought those too! The sale runs through the end of October.

1 comment:

  1. Hey there! I am already a follower, thanks so much for stopping by! You have great stuff here! See ya soon!!

    Alissia
    Tips 4 Green

    ReplyDelete