About this site:

Deal Friends is dedicated to sharing products and deals pertaining to infants and children. I search the internet looking for deals. When I find something great, I'll post it here. If you know of something I've missed, please share!



Monday, April 19, 2010

Subscribe, Follow, or Become a Fan!

I just added subscriptions to the blog! You can have updates sent via email, a reader, or follow me on Twitter. I hope to have it linked to Facebook in the next couple of days. Help me get started and follow me. :) Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. ooh, can't wait to become a fan on facebook! i'll invite my friends...your deals find are fabulous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Natalie! I'm trying to build up my readers. I'd like to eventually qualify for some giveaways. I guess they look at your subscribers and followers. I know it will take some time, so I appreciate the help. :)

    ReplyDelete