About this site:

Deal Friends is dedicated to sharing products and deals pertaining to infants and children. I search the internet looking for deals. When I find something great, I'll post it here. If you know of something I've missed, please share!



Saturday, April 24, 2010

Check Your Local Walgreens for Diapers and Pull-Ups at Around $2.00 Per Pack!

Many Walgreens stores around the country are clearancing their Walgreens brand diapers due to a packaging change. Many people are also reporting finding Huggies Cool Alert Pull-Ups on clearance as well. Prices seem to vary but are generally between $2-$3 per pack. Stores seem to be clearancing them at different times so one store may be sold out when another hasn't even marked them down. It may not be worth driving out of your way but if you're close, it can't hurt to check. I'd like to score some $2 Pull-Ups.

No comments:

Post a Comment