About this site:

Deal Friends is dedicated to sharing products and deals pertaining to infants and children. I search the internet looking for deals. When I find something great, I'll post it here. If you know of something I've missed, please share!



Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Any Maclaren Stroller Fans?


I am a big fan of Maclaren strollers. I own three! I purchased two of mine off Ebay from this seller's store. It seems that this seller is the Maclaren outlet. They often list "floor models" for great prices. I've bought two and they both arrived new in the box. The key to getting a great price is to check the store frequently and search "floor" to see if they have any floor models listed. You have to be patient. Don't bother emailing to find out if they have any, they will always tell you no in the hopes you will just buy one of their full price models. Happy hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment