About this site:

Deal Friends is dedicated to sharing products and deals pertaining to infants and children. I search the internet looking for deals. When I find something great, I'll post it here. If you know of something I've missed, please share!



Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Yo Gabba Gabba is in Salt Lake City Today!


Yo Gabba Gabba is finally here! Sissy has been asking to go meet Muno for days now. Although I doubt we will MEET Muno, at least she will get to see him. The kiddos and I are headed to the 6pm show, but there are still tickets available for both the 2pm and 6pm shows.

Reel Big Fish will be playing the Super Music Friends Show at 2pm and the Aquabats will be playing the 6pm show. A little entertainment for mom and dad mixed in.

We can't wait to go. You can get tickets at the Maverick Center before either show.

No comments:

Post a Comment