About this site:

Deal Friends is dedicated to sharing products and deals pertaining to infants and children. I search the internet looking for deals. When I find something great, I'll post it here. If you know of something I've missed, please share!



Saturday, November 13, 2010

Britax 45% Off, Maybe More and Free Shipping

Diapers.com has had a sale going with 20% off Britax, using code 20BRITAX, for a while. Now there is a stacking code, BRSHOW3, that takes another 25% off. If you are a new customer, you may be able to use a new customer code too. Use code DealFriend for 20% off your first order. I couldn't try this because I'm not a new customer. However, with or without the new customer discount, this is a great price. I just got a new Frontier 85 for $154 (usually $280).
use code DealFriend
shop for all your baby needs: body pillows, good start formula, swaddle podBuy Baby Items at Diapers.com
Not valid for existing Diapers.com, Soap.com or BeautyBar.com customers. Some restrictions apply.
Baby ItemsBuy Baby Items at Diapers.com

No comments:

Post a Comment