About this site:

Deal Friends is dedicated to sharing products and deals pertaining to infants and children. I search the internet looking for deals. When I find something great, I'll post it here. If you know of something I've missed, please share!



Thursday, July 22, 2010

Mamas & Papas Baby Gear Now Available for Pre-Order at BRU

Babies R Us is now going to carry Mamas & Papas baby gear, a huge brand in the UK. It is available for pre-order now. I was surprised to find pages and pages of it.

I have yet to personally use it, but I know people that have. I have heard nothing but good reviews. Daily Candy has a review of some of their products. See it here.

I like the look of this Urbo stroller. Plus it is a fully reclining reversible stroller. It is $499 but maybe we'll luck out and BRU will let us use the 20% off stroller coupon.

No comments:

Post a Comment