About this site:

Deal Friends is dedicated to sharing products and deals pertaining to infants and children. I search the internet looking for deals. When I find something great, I'll post it here. If you know of something I've missed, please share!



Monday, July 19, 2010

Phil and Teds Dash Stroller with Doubles Kit $449.99


I've been meaning to post this deal for a while now. Since it is still available, I guess it's time to get it posted. Costco.com has the Phil and Teds Dash stroller with doubles kit available for $449.99, shipped. Phil & Teds has this same stroller listed at $549.99. You would also have to pay an additional $99.99 for the doubles kit that is included at Costco. In other words, save $200 at Costco.
If you are not a Costco member, you can still purchase it. There is a 5% additional charge.
I have been wanting to try this stroller for a while now. I have heard great things about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment