About this site:

Deal Friends is dedicated to sharing products and deals pertaining to infants and children. I search the internet looking for deals. When I find something great, I'll post it here. If you know of something I've missed, please share!



Sunday, May 16, 2010

Boon Company


I just made my first purchase from the Boon company. I purchased the Frog Pod to put the kids bath toys in. It was an immediate hit. My daughter was riding on the frog's back until it was ready to put it up on the tile.

We were excited to start using our frog, so I immediately started installing it. I thought I followed the directions exactly. However, I missed one important step and the next day our frog was laying in the tub. I was disappointed.

I decided to email Boon to see if they would do anything. To my suprise they immediately emailed me back with multiple options to help. Even more suprising was that it was at their expense. Within three days, two new mounting options had arrived at my house.

It has been a long time since I have received such excellent customer service. It often seems that customer service is a thing of the past. I was so pleased, I had to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment