About this site:

Deal Friends is dedicated to sharing products and deals pertaining to infants and children. I search the internet looking for deals. When I find something great, I'll post it here. If you know of something I've missed, please share!



Thursday, November 10, 2011

Tiny Prints Christmas Cards - New Designs and a 20% off Code

It occured to me about two weeks ago that I needed to start thinking about getting the kids' pictures taken for this year's Christmas cards. I got online to book our appointment and found four time slots available before Christmas. I hadn't purchased their usual matching outfits yet and spent a stressful few days making purchases for our Christmas pictures that were now scheduled the first week of November.

Our pictures turned out great, so now it is time to turn my focus to choosing the Christmas cards. I have a cute wire card holder that I hang on our wall each holiday season. I love getting picture cards from friends that I wish I saw more. My children LOVE looking at all of the kids in the pictures on the cards, even the ones they don't know. They take the cards off and look at them every day. Therefore, I have to order photo cards.

This Christmas, I will be ordering my photo cards from Tiny Prints. They have many new card designs in their Christmas line-up this year. I was immediately drawn to this throwback Rudolph card (really the whole vintage section).

Christmas Cards Rudolph Throwback - Front : Evergreen

I love it. It takes me back. It reminds me of the packaging on the Christmas items at Grandma's house.

I also love this ornament shaped card. It is different and would definitely get noticed.
Ornament Cards Whispering Snowflake - Front : White
I think these tri-fold cards with the spinning picture are a cute idea.
Die Cut Christmas Cards Fun Fair Isle
There are so many cards to choose from and so many that I love. In the end, I know I will end up choosing one that I can put multiple pictures on. We already spent the money on the pictures. I might as well display them. So, perhaps it will be this one...Tri-Fold Holiday Cards Behavior Blocks - Front : Tomato
Or this one.

Christmas Cards Christmas Collage - Front : Khaki

There are even cards for the furbabies.

Christmas Cards Little Helpers - Front : Lightest Turquoise

Hmm. I'm still thinking it has to be Rudolph. Family and friends, you may have just caught a sneak peek at what we will be sending your way.

They have hundreds of cards to choose from. Tiny Prints cards start at only $.69 a piece and right now (through 11/15) they have a code, 20save, for 20% off your entire order. You can sort cards by the theme, the number of photos you want to use, color, designer and much more. Browse their holiday and Christmas cards and I am certain you will find something you like.

*Disclosure - I contacted Tiny Prints after looking at their cards and asked if I might review their Christmas collection. I will receive some of my Christmas cards in exchange for the review.

No comments:

Post a Comment