About this site:

Deal Friends is dedicated to sharing products and deals pertaining to infants and children. I search the internet looking for deals. When I find something great, I'll post it here. If you know of something I've missed, please share!



Thursday, September 15, 2011

Target Sale

I went to my favorite store, Target, tonight and was surprised to find 75% off signs everywhere I went. Bedding, bedding sets, bath, summer toys, a few back to school items, the dollar section, electronics....There was a lot and I purchased quite a bit. As I was checking out, the cashier remarked that I had found some good things. I mentioned that I was surprised to find so much on sale and she said that it had just gone on sale at some point today. Target stores seem to vary from place to place, but it wouldn't hurt to check out the one nearest you!

No comments:

Post a Comment