About this site:

Deal Friends is dedicated to sharing products and deals pertaining to infants and children. I search the internet looking for deals. When I find something great, I'll post it here. If you know of something I've missed, please share!



Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Valco Quad on Shnoop Today for $198


The Valco Quad stroller is on Shnoop today for $198. Retail is $500. I don't have experience with the Quad model, but when I was buying my stroller I had narrowed it down to the Valco Tri-Mode or the Mountain Buggy. I ended up buying the Mountian Buggy because I found a better deal, but if I had found this deal.... According the Valco, this stroller has all of the great features of the tri-mode and more. It can also accomodate the doubles seat to turn it into a double. If you need a stroller, or just want a new one, look into the Valco.

No comments:

Post a Comment