About this site:

Deal Friends is dedicated to sharing products and deals pertaining to infants and children. I search the internet looking for deals. When I find something great, I'll post it here. If you know of something I've missed, please share!



Monday, April 11, 2011

Kmart has clearance toys on sale for an additional 50% off this week


If you are looking to stock up on birthday gifts or even get a head start on Christmas, check out your local Kmart. It seems that Kmart stores nationwide are having a 50% off the clearance price sale on their toys this week. After hearing about it, I went to check it out. There was a full aisle of toys on clearance and there were some good ones. I found Lego, Trio blocks, Lincoln Logs, Barbies, lots of Dora and Handy Manny. I noticed a Laugh and Learn Farm down to $37 and the 2010 Holiday Barbie that was $45, down to $11. I believe this ends on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment