About this site:

Deal Friends is dedicated to sharing products and deals pertaining to infants and children. I search the internet looking for deals. When I find something great, I'll post it here. If you know of something I've missed, please share!



Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Great Fisher Price and V-Tech Deals at TRU This Week



There are a few great sales at Toys R Us this week. Both Fisher Price ($25 or more) and V-Tech toys are Buy 1 Get 1 free. Even better, both Fisher Price and V-Tech have coupons out that you can combine on the deal. Some stores are allowing coupons on both the paid item and the free item. You can find the V-Tech coupon here and the Fisher Price coupons here.



This sale doesn't happen often. I believe the Fisher Price deal is only once a year (maybe twice). I use it to purchase new pieces for our Geo Trax set. It is also a good time to get Little People sets.

No comments:

Post a Comment