About this site:

Deal Friends is dedicated to sharing products and deals pertaining to infants and children. I search the internet looking for deals. When I find something great, I'll post it here. If you know of something I've missed, please share!



Tuesday, March 29, 2011

City Deals has $5 All Day Wristbands to Hollywood Connection, Reg. Price is $20

City Deals currently has all-day unlimited passes to Hollywood Connection for $5. The regular price is $20. The pass includes rides, skating and skate rental and miniature golf. You can purchase an unlimited number of wristbands. Not a bad way to pay for a birthday party!

1 comment:

  1. That's an incredible deal considering it's a quarter of the normal price. I've been before and there's quite a lot to do. A great way to spend $5 in my opinion, miniature golf is my favorite. If they did this deal again I'd definitely snap it up because at $20 it's a little pricey but for $5, it's a complete bargain.

    ReplyDelete