About this site:

Deal Friends is dedicated to sharing products and deals pertaining to infants and children. I search the internet looking for deals. When I find something great, I'll post it here. If you know of something I've missed, please share!



Thursday, January 20, 2011

I'm Back. Woohoo!

The computer is up and running. I am so excited. My husband finished a basement room into an office for me so that it would be easier for me to blog. I love it. I spent tonight cleaning out 600 email messages that piled up while I was disconnected. Tomorrow, I will start posting some of the giveaways I have lined up, including CSN! Being unplugged for a little while was nice in many ways, but I am looking forward to being able to post again.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back! Love reading your blog!
    New follower from DDD - would love a follow back at www.chunkyandmonkeymd.com

    ReplyDelete