About this site:

Deal Friends is dedicated to sharing products and deals pertaining to infants and children. I search the internet looking for deals. When I find something great, I'll post it here. If you know of something I've missed, please share!



Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Heber Valley Railroad 50% off on City Deals


I found another deal on City Deals that I though might interest some of you. You can get a $50 gift certificate to the Heber Valley Railroad for $25. I thought about taking my kids a few times but was suprised at how expensive it was. This will help! I saw them on City Deals once before, but when I went to order it, it was sold out.

1 comment:

  1. I purchased a $50 gift certificate for the Heber Valley Railroad it expires 12/31/2011. When I called today to redeem it they tell me that city deals has not paid them and they will not honor it. BEWARE!!

    ReplyDelete