About this site:

Deal Friends is dedicated to sharing products and deals pertaining to infants and children. I search the internet looking for deals. When I find something great, I'll post it here. If you know of something I've missed, please share!



Sunday, December 19, 2010

Just In Case...Best Friends Animal Society Has A Donor Matching Holiday Donations


I thought I would post this just in case there are others of you that give a little help to animals in need at Christmas time. I received an email saying that a donor had offered to match the donations Best Friends receives at Christmas. If you usually donate anyway, this would be a good time to do it. You can donate online or just text MATCH to 90999 and they will add a $10 donation to your next phone bill (matched to $20). You can go to the Best Friends website for more information on all of the great rescue work they do.

No comments:

Post a Comment