About this site:

Deal Friends is dedicated to sharing products and deals pertaining to infants and children. I search the internet looking for deals. When I find something great, I'll post it here. If you know of something I've missed, please share!



Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I'COO Pacific Stroller $299


I thought I had posted this stroller deal at Shnoop yesterday but for some reason it didn't post. Luckily, Shnoop gives you a second chance to catch their deals with the yesterday's deal tab. So, today you can get an I'Coo Pacific stroller for 50% off. If I didn't already have so many strollers, I'd like to try this one out. In less than a minute, it transforms into multiple seat positions including a flat, bassinet and mom facing. It even has a height elevation that makes it table height so you won't need a highchair.

No comments:

Post a Comment