About this site:

Deal Friends is dedicated to sharing products and deals pertaining to infants and children. I search the internet looking for deals. When I find something great, I'll post it here. If you know of something I've missed, please share!



Thursday, August 19, 2010

Gap $50 Gift Card for $25 - Today's Groupon

Groupon is offering a $50 gift card for $25. The card must be used by Nov. 19, 2010. It is only valid at Gap stores.

Although I'm really trying, I don't think I'm going to be able to pass this one up. Good thing it expires before Christmas. You all would have been getting Gap cards!

8 comments:

  1. Such a good deal!

    Thanks so much for stopping by, have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the follow! I'm following you now too...have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great deals!
    WOW!
    Hope you are enjoying the blog hop!
    Come follow me back and say hi!
    Frenchy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw this on today's Groupon and was sooo tempted to get it. However, I had to resist the urge.

    I am your newest follower from the blog hop!

    www.mandalynandthestinkycheese.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for following me. I am glad to follow you too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am your newest follower from the blog hop. Love your blog. I love finding deals too. I hope you can hop on over to my blog and check it out at http://mylifeadventurebyme.blogspot.com/.
    Have a great weekend.
    Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi I'm your newest follower!!! Stop in and follow back!
    Susieqtpies at Scraps of Life
    http://cafescrapper-scrapsoflife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! I am a new follower from Touchdown Sundays! Great blog! I look forward to your deals. :)
    ~Jennie
    http://www.sweeptight.com

    ReplyDelete