About this site:

Deal Friends is dedicated to sharing products and deals pertaining to infants and children. I search the internet looking for deals. When I find something great, I'll post it here. If you know of something I've missed, please share!



Thursday, July 29, 2010

Kid's Tevas 2 pair for $8.00


I picked up a new pair of Teva flip flops at Sierra Trading Post for only $5.95, shipped. Go here and send yourself an invite to shop. You'll get an email for $10 off your first purchase. I bought Tevas that were $15.95, but there are many kid's styles starting at $8.95. You could get two pair for under $8.00 after the $10 discount. When you are checking out, click on add order instructions. Type Citizen Kane, Rosebud for free shipping. It won't show at first, but you should get an email the next day saying your shipping cost has been reimbursed.

To make it even better, my second email address had a $10 coupon sent to it because I made a purchase on the other account. Plus I got a 30% discount email. I just bought a second pair for $2, shipped.

No comments:

Post a Comment