About this site:

Deal Friends is dedicated to sharing products and deals pertaining to infants and children. I search the internet looking for deals. When I find something great, I'll post it here. If you know of something I've missed, please share!



Sunday, July 11, 2010

BOGO 50% OFF Toys R Us Sale


July 11th through July 17th Toys R Us is having a buy one get one 50% off sale. Some of the brands included are: Strawberry Shortcake, My Little Pony, Littlest Pet Shop, Lego (click ad for Lego coupon), Star Wars, Transformers. Nerf, Play-doh, Super Soaker, Parker Brothers, Milton Bradley and Playskool. The best part is, it is mix and match. Crayola markers and Crayons are buy one get one free.

This Lego Star Wars X-Wing fighter is marked down to $59.99 and now you can get something half price to go with it! **EDIT** It seems that even though both Lego and Star Wars are on the BOGO sale, Lego Star Wars is excluded.

No comments:

Post a Comment