About this site:

Deal Friends is dedicated to sharing products and deals pertaining to infants and children. I search the internet looking for deals. When I find something great, I'll post it here. If you know of something I've missed, please share!



Saturday, April 3, 2010

Pediped and Pediped Flex Shoes On Sale at Amazon


I just bought a few pairs of Pedipeds at Amazon and got great prices. I love these shoes. They always seem so comfortable and NEVER leave marks or blisters. My favorites are these Mia boots available in brown or black for $18.54-$19.84. These sell for $57.00 at Pediped.com.
I also found these other Pedipeds on sale: Zach - $18.81, Ethan loafers - $14.89, Andy - $19.29, Sabrina Mary Jane - $18.38, Alyssa Mary Jane - $18.38, and Isabelle red patent Mary Jane - $18.38. There are many more styles available. These are great prices, especially on the Flex styles. I usually feel like I am getting a good deal on these at $25. The prices vary depending on color and size. Free shipping if you spend at least $25.

No comments:

Post a Comment