About this site:

Deal Friends is dedicated to sharing products and deals pertaining to infants and children. I search the internet looking for deals. When I find something great, I'll post it here. If you know of something I've missed, please share!



Friday, April 16, 2010

15% Off Britax and Free Shipping at Diapers.com Plus an Additional 10% Off for New Customers

Diapers.com is offering 15% off Britax carseats using the code BRITAX15. If you are a new customer, you can also use the code 10PERCENT for a total of 25% off. You can also request not to receive your magazine subscription that they automatically give you with your first purchase and they will refund you another $15. You get free shipping as well. This works out to be a great deal if you are in the market for a new Britax and happen to be a new customer. I bought one of our Marathons with a similar offer from Diapers.com and was pleased with the service.

No comments:

Post a Comment